Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Simon Says Monday Challenge - BLUE, Buildings 2

It's me AGAIN! Three days in a row posting! And no, I can't believe it either! But don't worry, this will not last!

Just wanted to send a card over to the Simon Says Monday Challenge where they want to see BLUE. I recently made a card for one of my Stamping friends that I haven't shared yet and it's all blue. And it's another example of how much I like houses and buildings. (See my other post here.) Look:


And here is a close up so that you can see the holographic paper behind the stars and the moon (I pierced them/cut it out because they stamped black and that didn't seem right). 
Background is made with - can you guess? Yes, Gelatos! How did you know? 
The stamp is part of a Halloween set that this friend gave me (thanks again, L) but I think it's not just for Halloween. 
The die cuts are all from matte silver cardstock. The star is textured thanks to my beaten cutting plate. I actually like the look!



Thanks for coming over!

Susanne

Stamp: Row of Houses (Martha Stewart Halloween)
Dies: Happy (Simon Says Stamp), Birthday (PTI), Star (WPlus9)
Embossing Folder: Stampin' Up
Other: Tiny Star punch (Fiskars), Gelatos



5 comments:

Darnell said...

Well done using that stamp for a beautiful blue non-Halloween card, Susanne!! I love that battered look, too! I am about ready to order new plates and after seeing this, I'm keeping my old ones for when I want a battered effect!! And well done posting three days in a row!! Hugs, Darnell

Mona Pendleton said...

Terrific card! Love the beautiful night scape! Thanks for joining along with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

Rosmarie said...

Hi Susanne,
wie ich sehe warst du auch schon sehr fleißig im Neuen Jahr!! Ich war Ende und Anfang des Jahres ziemlich "vergrippt" und hatte noch dazu mit einen Zahnabszess zu kämpfen. Ich kann dir nur sagen, nach basteln war mir da gar nicht!
Über die Weihnachts- und Neujahrsfeiertage war ich auch nicht zuhause und ich hatte eine ganz schön lange Auszeit. Die ersten Bastelversuche waren ziemlich zögernd.... aber jetzt bin ich wieder drin denke ich.
Deine Karte finde ich sehr schön und vor allem gefällt mir, wie du den Mond und die Sterne ind den Hintergrund gesetzt hast! Auch farblich finde ich sie ganz toll.

Ich wünsche dir ein angenehmes Wochenende
LG Rosi

Gibmiss said...

Hi Susanne
Fabulous card...... Love the night scene.....
I am your new followere
Hugs Sylvie
Gibraltar

Karen Dunbrook said...

such a cool card....well done...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...