Tuesday, March 4, 2014

SSS Wednesday (Pearls)

Hello there,

Just wanted to enter a card with pearls at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge before it closes! It's another photo card.



I used to have roses in my garden. They were pretty fussy and needed a lot of care. After a few years they all died (not all at once). The climate here is a bit too rough, they didn't get enough sun, and after I had kids I didn't pamper them as much, maybe... What's left are photographs...

Have a great week,
Susanne

Stamp: Stampin' Up (background - retired)
Punch: Martha Stewart

5 comments:

Sarn said...

Stunning rose card. Love everything about it. xxx

Cathy said...

Wow, what an incredible rose, the colours are gorgeous. Beautiful layout, Cathy x

Sian Ridley said...

This is beautiful! Did you take that photograph of your own roses?! That is stunning!! ;) Such a pretty, feminine card :)

Darnell said...

That is a gorgeous photograph, Susanne! I am so bookmarking this. I love photo cards and have a ton of photos. I'm always looking for fantastic layouts and this one is that!! Hugs, Darnell

Rosmarie said...

Sehr elegant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...