Tuesday, September 23, 2014

SSS Wednesday Challenge "Tag It"

Happy first day of Fall! It's also our anniversary!

My card today (is not an anniversary card) but features fall colors, more precisely the new colors from Stampin' Up (thanks to my friends). I started it one recent Thursday stamping night. We set out to CASE a card but then I went in a completely different direction. I wanted to use an embossing folder with dies from Cuttlebug that L had given us that night. The EF comes with the tag die and different border dies.







Stamps: Stampin' Up (flower), Hero Arts (sentiment)
Paper: Stampin' Up
Other: Cuttlebug (EF and dies)


Since it features a tag I am entering it in the current Simon Says Wednesday Challenge "Tag It".

Now please help me welcome two new followers:

Kristie from Kreative Kristie
Sarah from Funky Fossil Design

Click on the links to visit their blogs. They are full of inspiration!

I always welcome my new followers with a quote and because both are mothers I picked one that I have to remind myself regularly:

There is no way to be a perfect mother...
but a million ways to be a good one!

Thanks for following my little blog. Hope you like what you see here.

Hugs,
Susanne



8 comments:

Anita in France said...

Such a pretty tag, Susanne ... and so much fabulous texture in the background and on the sweet border! Anita :)

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty tag, Susanne! Thanks for the little shout out and perfect quote! Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Teresa Kline said...

hi Susanne! super sweet card, luv the tag! So glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

sparkle & shine *~*

Virginia L. said...

Love the image that you chose for the tag, Susanne! The embossed background is lovely with the the design! Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Tag It Challenge!

cm said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Hope you're having a most special day with your husband, celebrating merrily. The embossing folder adds lovely background texture for that pretty bloom tag and flourish-y border. Wonderful rich, fall colours...Happy sigh in seeing this!
~c

Sarn said...

Happy Anniversary!

Lovely tag card with that pretty flower stamp and the new colours!
Hugs, Sarn xx

Kim M said...

What a lovely card! Great colours and love that flower stamp! :-)

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

War schon lange nicht mehr hier, aber ich sehe, Du hattest auch nicht viel Zeit....Aber diese Karte ist einfach schoen. Sehr edler Hintergrund und der Blumenstempel ist Klasse!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...