Thursday, February 12, 2015

Inkspirational #75 / CASology #133

Another Love/Valentine card! I am showering you with love cards! If you are getting tired of them, I'm sorry but there are still a couple to come...



keepintouchcards.blogspot.com


Stamps: Hero Arts (background), Mama Elephant (sentiment
Die: Sweet 'n' Sassy (heart)


After cutting hearts for another project I couldn't throw away the strip. The embossed background was also on my desk so I made this card. Love reusing and recycling! The strip is only attached on the top.


Challenges:

Inkspirational #75 - Rose colors






CASology #133 - Love






Gotta run and cook dinner! Pasta with Tomato Tuna sauce...yum!

Be well,
Susanne

9 comments:

OH Babs said...

Leftovers make for such great cards - this is a winner.

Karren said...

What a great idea! This looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love that you have 'upcycled' those scraps and made a sensational card! Absolutely love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology this week!

Shona Chambers said...

Love, love, love it!!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute and very creative way to use scraps...Must remember this...Thanks for sharing!

Anita in France said...

Brilliant and beautiful, Susanne ... who'd have thought 'scraps' would make such a gorgeous card ... genius, my friend! Anita :)

cm said...

ACK! Susanne, this is one of the most stunning 'leftovers' cards I've ever seen! Brilliant, innovative, genius and utterly WOW! In love!! Thank you so much for sharing this gem in the Inkspirational gallery!
Hugs~c

wienerhoneymooners said...

GORGEOUS!!!! Thanks for joining CASology, I LOVE IT!!! I hope you join us again!!!!!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Und dieses kleine Wunderwerk verschoent im Moment meinen Kaminsims! Vielen herzlichen Dank, Susanne!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...